Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mom and Neil come to Town


            Before I get into all the fun I had with my family here I have been prodded by many people to post the link of the movie I appeared in (very very briefly!), so here it is.  My part is about three quarters the way through and only lasts about 10 seconds, so don’t get too excited.


            Ok so as many of you know this entry is delayed about a month! Mom and Neil were here for about 10 days in the beginning of November. We filled out time with all kinds of exciting travels and sightseeing. We we to go see the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an and I made my 3rd trip to the great wall and Forbidden City. Instead of describing it all in detail, I will just let the photos speak for themselves this time. It was so wonderful to see them again after nearly 8 months of being apart! There is no replacement for family, that is for sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment